Outdoor pools are exposed to the elements and regardless of how regularly you clean and maintain your pool, it can start to look dull and drab over time. Do you feel that your pool needs to be spruced-up? Do you feel that the feature is now impacting the beauty of your yard rather than adding to its charm?
Well it’s time to get a pool makeover done. This is a specialized job and not something you can entrust to novice pool professionals. It’s crucial that you choose the company with care.
Ace Pools is a well-established pool building company that provides unique and custom pool design and installation services to customers in and around Oklahoma City, Edmond, Moore and Norman as well as Guthrie.
They have handled a large number of projects for clients across Lawton, Duncan and Shawnee and successfully completed projects in Stillwater and Enid as well.
Types of Pool RenovationsThere are a number of different features you can add as part of your pool upgrade project, such as:
- Addition of a spa hot tub- This is a great way to give your pool a new look. A pool spa lends a luxurious feel to the yard and ups the value of your property as well. It gives you the opportunity to rejuvenate yourself at the end of a long day, instead of heading to a commercial spa for a spot of relaxation.
- Reduce depth of an existing pool- If you have a deep pool and feel that you want to make room for more play space for your kids, you should consider getting the depth of your pool reduced.
- Installing a shallow bench- Many homeowners like the idea of adding benches at the shallow end of the pool. It can become the perfect place to sit and have a drink even as you enjoy the coolness of the pool water.
- Adding water and fire features- If you want to create a very exotic or natural ambience in your poolscape, installing a water feature such as a rock waterfall can become a great addition. Fire features such as a fire trough, fire bowls etc can also be added along the edge of the pool, to create a very balanced look in the yard.
- New tile and coping- Replacing the old tiling and coping with new, trending tiles and stone coping can uplift the look of your pool in more ways than one. It gives your pool a new lease of life and creates a very pleasant place for you and your family to relax in.
Aside from all these features, you can also get energy-efficient equipment added or install exercise swim jets. If you are looking for aesthetic and durable pool installations that have been customized to your requirements, you should hire the services of specialist pool installers such as the ones at Ace Pools. You can be sure that high-grade materials and workmanship will be used in the work and that you will get stunning outdoor pool installations that add to the beauty and value of your property.
In Ground Pools